Hey Marco, fun game! While I never really figured out where I wanted to go, I think the movement feels great. Some things that could improve: please have a background for the instructions so they're easier to read. If you can, let the player out of the locked box to test the controls in a safe environment before playing for real. I got to shoot but couldn't practice movement. Also, I had trouble understanding when I could shoot again. Am I waiting for a timer? Picking up missed shots? I wasn't sure. Overall, I think that the feeling of really boosting up has a great sense of speed!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
(Gameplay Video reflects an older version, please wait for a new video to be made)
Harness the power of physics in ForceSlinger. Features recoil from a particle launcher, pendulums (representing circular motion), Magnus force, and even an upgrade that bends the rules of time!
- momentum/acceleration based movement
- metroidvania elements
- collect powerups
- special challenging areas
- bosses to defeat (some are even physics instruments)
- point system (speedrun if you can!)
- Binding "Start" and "Cancel" buttons to the same keys will cause pause to not work.
We have a Discord server for those interested in the game: https://discord.gg/DKqr89z
The demo part of the game is done, but we have tons of future content and need playtesters! Join the Discord or email me if interested!
- Download the zip file corresponding to your platform.
- Extract the zip file.
- (For Linux) right click .x86_64 file -> properties -> permissions -> Check "Allow executing file as program".
- Run the .exe or .x86_64 file to play the game.